Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mr & Mrs Pacman Love Card

I made this Card for Emma's 
Throwback Thursdays Challenge.
This week we had to use Wild Card or Just Because Cards 
and since I don't have any of those 
I used the card feature on Sweet Treats. 
 We also had to stamp a sentiment.
I am also entering this for the 
Yahoo Groups Scrapbooking PR Challenge.
It was a photo inspiration challenge and I chose this image.
Two+by+Two10

The image is from Smiley Cards.

I used glitter and glossy accents. 


This circle is from George and Basic Shapes 
and it was made on the charm feature. 

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!!
Enjoy my project!!
Take Care!!

5 lovely comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Sooo cute! TFS, great job :o)

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, how cute!!!

Cathryn said...

Really cute, loved that game!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Rhonda Emery said...

oh wow so cute.

Ruthy said...

Awesome! Excelent way to decorate and transform simple things into formidable presents. Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
Copyright 2010 EarthyScrap. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase