Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Challenge Me Monday!! Blue Skies

This Monday the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to use clouds and the color blue.

The other day while I was feeling the joy of folding laundry (insert sarcasm) I was watching the Gypsy A to Z video that I won months ago. I don't get too much tv time but since my baby was sleeping and my hubby was watching the NBA I decided that it was time to watch it. It is an awesome video!! It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a pro, it is so helpful!! Two things I loved specifically was the tutorials on doing borders and lace... Oh the lace... is too amazing, I'll share later. You'll see why I talk about Gypsy A to Z soon.

I did a layout of my daughter when she wakes up. 
I never wake her up unless is getting late because she wakes up so moody. I always wait until I hear her talking because that means that she is no longer moody. 

The butterflies are stamps from Close To My Heart 
and I connected them with doodles. 

Here is what I learn in the video. How to do borders and how to make them look good and not just do a line with things. 
I used my Gypsy to do the cloud border 
with Simply Charmed. The sun is also from this cart 
and I used just one layer and I stamped the face with my Peachy Keen Stamps the Wide Eyed Kids Assortment.

For the Title I used Cherry Limeade and for 
the "&" I used Rock Princess. 

This little bird is also from Cherry Limeade 
and the grass border also with the Gypsy technique using Paper Dolls Everyday.


I hope you liked my layout as much as 
I love the Gypsy A to Z!!
Take Care

9 lovely comments:

Kate said...

This is precious, Jennie! I love the way you did the butterflies and clouds - and the title looks fantastic with all your doodling! What a darling little girl you have too!

Tanya said...

What a darling layout! I love the way you created the clouds and sun as a border...awesome! You have a cutie-pie little girl also! Oh, and I completely understand the "joys" of doing laundry :0)

Karin said...

Bien linda la página, la gypsy no me llamó mucho la atención, pero viendo lo que puedes hacer se ve interesante.
Gracias por compartir.

My Lil' Bits said...

Thanks for the border tip! Your layout is awesome and so many cute little details. And your daughter is such a cutie. :)

Rae Finke said...

Your LOs are always so pretty! This one is especially sweet. You did an amazing job with the challenge! Great job!

Jessica said...

I love all the details in your layout. Great use of the PK stamp for the sun. Great paper choices.
Cute story about your "moody" little princess, it sounds very familiar. I have a few here @ home, too. So funny, I wait until I know the coast is clear.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Smilez,
Jessica

Ytzia A. Gómez said...

Tu Lo es precioso me encantaron las letras que lo adornan.

Saludos.

http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com/

sandee said...

This is amazing, so many beautiful details, you put a lot of love into this! Your baby is gorgeous too! ( FCCB DT )

Lisa said...

Such a cute layout! I love all of your details! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

 
Copyright 2010 EarthyScrap. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase