Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Joy's Life Teacher's Gifts Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the Joy's Life Teacher's Gifts Blog Hop!!
You came here from Nina's Blog but if you happened to stumble across my blog go over to Joy's Blog to Start.
Here is the line up of the talented ladies:

For my Teacher Project I made a little combo.
I just LOVE this idea SO MUCH!!

The instructions to this cute backpack is HERE.

I used the One Fine Day Momenta Paper Pack.





And.. The card!! Ahhh..

I LOVE school supplies :0)

I made this ribbon award using the All Around Sentiments Stamp Set and the word teacher is from the Everyday Occasions. You can buy them HERE.

I will be giving away a mystery prize to one lucky winner!!
You must comment on this post and be a follower :0)
I hope you enjoyed this teach combo!!
Don't go too far the party is still going in this HOP!!
Your Next Stop Is Patty's Blog :0)

48 lovely comments:

Joy said...

Jennie,
I've got to go back and read every word about this adorable project but first I just had to say, I LOVE IT! The colors are fantastic! I was so taken with everything you've done that I had to comment even before I finished reading. LOL! That's how exciting these creations are. :) Ok, I'll calm down now and go read. Thank you for being part of the blog hop!
Super hugs,
~Joy~

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Jennie, this is so adorable! I love the bright fun colors and the backpack is too stinkin cute!

Doreen said...

Jennie - this is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it and now I'm following your blog, too! :) Teachers would be thrilled to get this as a gift. :) TFS.
~Doreen at whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Soo cute!! Love the colors!!

Amy said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I absolutely love it! Any teacher (including myself) would be so happy to get this! The backpack is so cute, and I love all of the bright colors on both projects! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

maddymuscles said...

This is too cute! I love the paper clip you added hee hee :) thanks foe sharing!
Orangemm.13@gmail.com

Kimberly Jensen said...

Awesome project Jennie!! I love all the embellishments you used and that fun paper!! :)

Creative Diva said...

Your project is stunning. LOve the details. New follower. THanks for the chance to win.


Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

RachelMarie said...

This is amazing! I love the backpack. It's so cute and very appropriate. Thanks for the idea!

DJ said...

I love your project. It is awesome. Just became a follower. Thanks for the chance to win a mystery prize.

Marlene said...

The backpack and card are so cool. I am so going to try the backpack!

L.B. said...

so bright and fun.. the backpack is great!
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Deedee Horton said...

Too, too cute! Absolutely love it! What a great project.

Patty B said...

I just love your projects, Jennie! Your paper and color choices are fabulous! I love how bright and happy they are! I could see myself carrying that backpack around cause it's soooo cool!

silvia said...

Great card and backpack!!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Jennie, gorgeous projects hun, love the lively colors!!
You always create such fabulous crafts!
Already a follower!
hugs

Janis said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is this?! I love all the bright colors and details with the ribbon on the paperclip and the straps on the backpack. Thank you so much for including a link to instructions. This is amazing and fun! :) Janis craftyjanis at live dot com

Lisa said...

Totally love your combo gift! I love the colors, it reminds of the last day of school and time for SUMMER!

Sarah said...

Ok what an amazing gift. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm a new follower and so excited.

jessica said...

What an AWESOME project!! I am so loving the backpack and the card is such a beautiful added touch! Awesome paper choices and sentiments!!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

CREATIVE M said...

Jennie,You did a FANTASTIC job!!Love the bright colors!!Love your card!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguze860@hotmail.com

Marilyn said...

What an adorable idea. Love it!!!

mimicaro9650@yahoo.com

Karen said...

Love that backpack that is too cute!!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this backpack. Great colors and patterns.Cute card great happy fun colors.
Ashley

rlovew said...

What an adorable backpack- so cute!

Lisa said...

I'm a new follower! THIS IS AMAZING! I would FREAK out if someone gave me this! What a fantastic job! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing!
Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your backpack Jennie! It is so cute! You've inspired me. I'm already a follower of your awesome blog.
Melisa

Laura (tweetyb) said...

LOVE this!!! The colors are amazing! Love the "award" seal...the backpack...everything!
Laura :)
http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
tweetyb@satx.rr.com

Chelle said...

OMG!! I've seen some cute stuff since I started following blogs but never, I repeat, NEVER have I seen anything as cute as this lil backpack!!!!! I am a new follower & dang proud to say so!!!!
Thanx for hoppin!
Chelle-kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

mysweetpaperdreams said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! You are very talented!!! This is just super! I am following your blog now. My name isn't showing up, I am booking marking just in case it didn't load up right. I plan on coming back to look around at more of your creations! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Tammie :o)

Kate said...

This is SUPER Cute. LOVE the colors that you used they are so pretty. That backpack is really nice but I absolutely LOVE your card.

Hugs,
Kate

DandyDo said...

Love the backpack!

Susie said...

Are you kidding me? This is unreal. I am in scrap love!!!

I wish I could just reach thru my iPad and snatch this up!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute and yes, I am a follower

Bethany Becker said...

I love the bright an cheery colors. I am a new follower!

joydee1963 said...

Super cute backpack,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

Sooo cute!! I bet any teacher would love to receive this fun gift! :)
Lori

Comptonhouse said...

This is absolutely adorable! I would be so excited to get this from one of my kinders! Have to try and make one for my kinder little girl's teacher. comptonhouse@bellsouth.net

Heather said...

this bag is so adorable fantastic job

Svetlana said...

Oh My!! What a splash of colors!! What a creative project!! Love racksuck !!!

Michele from MS said...

Oh wow, where do I start? I love this ribbon on the "notebook" paper. What an awesome gift combo! The backpack is just adorable and a great place to hide a gift card. Super sweet! TFS msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

Your card and backpack are simply adorable!! I love the bright colors on both!! Awesome job!!

Janice said...

I love how Cheery your project is!!! It brings a smile to my face :) I can't wait to give this little backpack a try, I think it'll be perfect for a back to school project too!! Simply awesome!! TFS :)

Sue D said...

Very bright and colorful--love the backpack. I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Madge said...

Nice the backpack is adOrable and the card is amazing! Yay!!
Scrappinmadge:)

Megan Aaron said...

omg I just LOVE this! amazing!

Sonia said...

Super Cute and Awesome Creation Jenny! GREAT JOB!
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony

Cindy :) said...

love this set, so colourful, great paper choices and idea tooo, I give it an A+ :)

 
Copyright 2010 EarthyScrap. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase