Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's A Party Blog Hop!!!


Welcome to the Joy's Life It's A Party Blog Hop!!
You came here from Amy's Blog but if you happened to stumble across my blog go over to Joy's Blog to Start.
Here is the line up of the talented ladies:




Jennie: http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/ << You are HERE!!










I made a treat bag using brown lunch bags.
 I used some Momenta "Birthday Wishes" Collection. 

These stamps are from the Sweet Popsicle Puns Stamp Set!!
Get your own set HERE now!! 
You can make a few cool sentences with this set :0) 

I also made a little cut card using more 
Momenta Paper and more Doilies. 

This stamp is from Tag You're It Number One.

Don't miss the rest of the Party!!! 
I'm sorry but nothing says Party like Pinkie Pie :0D

I will be giving away a Joy's Life Stamp Set 
to one lucky winner!!
You must comment on this post and be a follower :0)
I hope you enjoyed this yummy combo!!
Don't go too far the party is still going in this HOP!!
Your Next Stop Is Laura's Blog :0)


44 lovely comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Jennie, I love how you made a sentence out of the stamps! Great idea!

Stacey

Amanda said...

I love this. I also love that pic at the end with Pinkie Pie. My youngest is 6 years old and has loved Pinkie Pie since she was a year old. She has a huge Pinkie Pie that stays on her bed at all times.

Pat N. said...

Very pretty bag and card. I love the doilies! TFS.--Pat N.

TuttleTime said...

I love your use of doilies in your card. They really make them pop and who doesn't love cupcakes! Great job and thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower. :)

Brenda said...

Your treat bag and card are adorable! The doilies look great. I'm a new follower.

Nina Yang said...

Jennie, great idea on altering the brown bags for a party! Love how you combined the sentiments together!

jessica said...

These cards are beautiful!! love the sentiments you used and the beautiful papers!!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Kim said...

Love the party stuff you made. Just started following you; thanks for a chance to win!

scrapBugz said...

Super cute. new follower also

Mandy
scrapbugzmandy @ gmail dot com

Krystina518 said...

the paper you used for the card and bag are so cure. live all the layer you used. Great job.
kry.momsclub@yahoo.com

Creative M said...

Adorble cards!!!Love the color combo!So cute!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty B said...

Awesome, Jennie! Love the use of the doilies! I need to try that! :)

Got2BCrafting said...

Beautiful!! I love that brown paper bag treat holder. :) I have been wanting to decorate one of those.. thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Lori

Sharon said...

I love how you used the doilies. Very pretty set.
I also became a follower.

Sharon
temaat2005@gmail.com

T said...

Oh I so love this..and am so going to try and lift my version of it sometime..am a new follower...

k2designsnyc said...

This card is ADORABLE!!! I am a new follower.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Great cards. I love the stitching around the cupcake and cake and the dolly is so cute. I'm already a follower and TFS AJ!
jeria22@yahoo.com

lanejoy1 said...

I just became a follower today and already like what I am seeing on your blog. Thanks for sharing your work with us. The card is beautiful.

lanejoy1@windstream.net

CathyinMN said...

Your treat bag and card are lovely! The doilies really make them more feminine although the paper is very nice as well. I'm a new follower. TFS and thanks for a chance to win!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

rlovew said...

Love your use of doilies on your pieces! I am a new follower of your blog rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

MaryNSC said...

O GOODIE and I got some Doileys too LOVE THIS!! Thank UUU

Karen said...

I love the doily and the look it gives!!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com

Kim @ Party Frosting! said...

visiting from the hop! super cute!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

more fun scraps said...

Love everything with cupcakes. Super cute project

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Yummilicious! Love the treat bags.

Trendy Twine said...

Jennie, love these. So pretty and fun. Love the doilies too.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

SusieScrapper said...

Love them, so very cute!

Sheri R said...

Very feminine cards :) I love the embellishments.

sheri

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Michele from MS said...

Hi Jennie! Love love love those papers and the doilies are super cute! Must get some of those! Great use of the stamp sentiments on the banners! So super cute! Love Pinkie Pie too lol ~ already a follower!! msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

Lorie R from MN said...

Love love love the use of doilies! The papers are yummy. As my granddaughter likes to say "they are sooooo froo fooey. I just LOVE them!" Got to love kids.

Marilyn said...

Love your treat bag and card. Love the papers you used

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

Eva - Esaga said...

Son preciosas las tarjetas y todos los adornos que has usado
Besos

Joy said...

If anyone can make a brown bag look like art, it's YOU! You always amaze me. :) I love treat bag and card. The sentence you made with the stamps is brilliant!
Thank you for being part of the It's a Party blog hop!
Super Hugs,
Joy

bird said...

Very cute card and gift bag. TFS

Babe O'Mara said...

Cute treat bag and your card looks good enough to eat. Love the doilies on it. TFS. I'm a new follower.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Maria said...

Super cute treat bags and card!! TFS
I'm a follower.

mvasquez69 at aol dot com

Sue D said...

Very cute treat bag and card. I like the papers and the doily.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Megan Aaron said...

so cool! love the colors!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome treat bag and matching card! hoe fun and I just love the wonderful
colors and beautiful doily!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Creative Cutter Room said...

These are awesome cards!!! Love your site thanks so much for sharing your creativity. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Julie said...

i like how you used the doilies. I always want to use them but never really know the best way - now I do!

Cathy said...

love, love these! Just too cute!

Team Shane said...

Loved your use of the dollies...super cute! Thanks for the inspiration. Mary Jo Creech

 
Copyright 2010 EarthyScrap. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase