Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Joy's Life: Ready, Set, Blow!!

June is so full of birthdays!! 
Including DT Girls Sarabeth and Stacey Woo-Hoo!!
 My sister's birthday is on June 18 too :0)
My daughter turned 3 last month 
and of course I had to make a layout!!

I made the date with my Dymo label maker and the
journaling sticker is from American Crafts.
I made the banner with Trendy Twine Grape Fizz Twine.

I used my Gypsy to weld the shadow 
of the title with the shadow of number 3. 
I LOVE how the faux stitching looks on the title.  

These cupcakes are from a Momenta Paper and I just cut the circles, they make a nice embellishment :0)
All the pattern papers are from Momenta.
I also did some journaling about that day. 

This sentiment is from the You're So Punny Stamp Set.  

This sentiment is from one of my favorite sets that is now BACK IN STOCK!!

I hope you like this layout and 
Happy Birthday if it's your birthday 
and Happy UnBirthday to the rest of you :0)
Don't miss the Fun In The Sun Blog Hop this Saturday!!
We'll be waiting!!

7 lovely comments:

jessica said...

What a GREAT LO!!!! Happy Birthday to your little angel!!
Awesome colors and perfect sentiments!!

melissa said...

very cute project TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Arcy Scraps said...

Jennie, you're the queen of layouts!!! They're sooo beautiful!

janner said...

Absolutely stunning. What a sweet child.

Rosie said...

awesome layout


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

wow...how fun is this! love it!

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Another great layout. The colors are so festive.

 
Copyright 2010 EarthyScrap. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase