Friday

Peachy Keen Stamps Photo Inspiration Challenge!!

This week at Peachy Keen Stamps 
we have another fun challenge for you!!
The challenge is to make a project inspired 
by this gorgeous photo.

When I saw this picture I remember this floral 
Prima Sheet I had from a few months back. 
I don't know if you are like me but whenever I have something that I really like, I hesitate to use it. Even when I'm eating I leave my favorite for last. I know, I'm weird like that. 
When I searched for photos I found these pictures of my daughter being a diva. I didn't used all the pictures I had because believe me I had a few more. It was obvious that this was going to be a Double Layout but I only had one sheet and I had to figure out how to make it work with that.

The base of the paper is DCWV. I made this curves with the Prima Paper and then I made kind of a shadow with 
that Aqua Cardstock from Colorbok. 

I wanted to use the paper ribbon from Creative Memories at the bottom also in the top but I didn't have enough but I remember this striped chocolate/caramel patterned paper and I still had a little, enough to do both borders on the top. 
I used a border punch from Recollections.

This chandelier is from Home Decor. When I saw the picture I also remember this cut and I really was going to make it work with the layout. The tiny alphas are from My Little Shoebox.

I forgot to include in the photo the rub on y used on the pictures but they are from My Mind's Eye. Maybe you can see them on the second photo. I used a little homemade mist on this doily and then added the floss. The wish tag is from Colorbok but it was too bright for the layout so I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The butterfly is a chipboard die cut that I inked with a little of Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the green embellishment with the rose on the center I used my Epiphany Crafts Tool and vintage settings. I wanted to add a little extra so I used a flower, bling and some staples. 

This really cute girl is from Once Upon A Princess and her face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment. Next to her I used a Colorbok clear sticker.

I really liked the curves on this layout. It was a good thing I only had one sheet because I had to figure how to include the paper in both pages and this idea turned out great! :) 

The Adore is a cut from the Home Decor Cartridge. 
The doily behind it was inked and misted.
The arrow underneath the Adore is a punch, 
I liked how it look doodled. 

I used the mist lightly on the shipping tag and then added a Gold Mist from ART. I also used on the tag some floss, staples and then I doodled it. 

I stamped this image in Prima Paper. This heart and face are from the January Stamp of the Month Set. I can't get enough of these gorgeous faces!! I used tiny flowers and I lightly colored the rest, I just wanted a tint not real coloring. 

I hope you liked my project and 
I can't wait to see what you make!!
Take Care!!

12 lovely comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute layout.

Saundra said...

Wow! Jennie! This is beautiful! How fabulous to make that paper work for both pages! Your details are wonderful! ~Hugs, Saundra

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Jennie, Your scrapbook pages are gorgeous! I love the chandelier! And the doll is so beautiful!
Lovely!!! hugs, Heidi

Glora said...

WOW, this is AMAZING!!!! I just can not get over all the stitching and doodling detail in addition to perfect embellishments, papers and pictures! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

Amazing layout Jennie!!! Thanks for all the pictures and information - I am definitely inspired!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Amazing layout Jennie!!! Thanks for all the pictures and information - I am definitely inspired!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Amazing layout Jennie!!! Thanks for all the pictures and information - I am definitely inspired!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Angel Johns said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Love your newest creation! Now following your blog so I can keep up with all that you do.

Angel
www.scrappytweets.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Your layout is gorgeous! Your daughter is so cute, I love her glasses:)
I really liked how you added little curls and hair lines to the little girl cut out. Your layout inspired & reminded me that I should work on some layouts:)
Thanks for sharing,
Monica L.
monita23@ca.rr.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your layout is soooo BEAUTIFUL!AMAZING job with all the GORGEOUS details!!!:)

Lorie said...

What a stunning layout, Jennie! That paper couldn't be more perfect, and your little one is just precious! What a cutie!! I SO need scrapbooking inspiration, and your wonderful blog is such a great place to find it! THANKS so much!!

Cindy :) said...

fantastic LO, your precious lil diva is so adorable, :)