Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow!! Love Notes

The theme of this week is "Love Notes" so I wanted
 to make a little notebook to write those love notes.
This notebook is very easy to make. For the cover I used a 3 1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock and I scored at 5 and 10 inches.
I also inked it and, then stamped it using Tombow Dual Brush Pens. For the pages I just gathered a few sheets of paper size 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 and I stapled it to the one inch tab 
on the bottom. After stapling I used a Fastener Tab on top 
of the staple to close the notebook. 

For the red notebook I used my Barn Door Distress Ink 
and then stamped with a Dual Brush Pen. 

For the cover I used Homemade mist and then ART gold mist. Then I used some texture stamps and play a bit with colors, stamps and shadows. I think you noticed but all 
the stamps on this notepad are from Tim Holtz.


 On the first page of the notepad I stamped 
with my Tombow Dual Brush Pen.

 I really loved using the Fastener Tabs!! 
They are so easy to use and durable!!


I hope you liked my notepad!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on


1 lovely comments:

Altagacia said...

Gee Jeannie, this is a darling project. I really
liked the colors, the shadows, were really warm
and very complex. All of the hues were very well
combined. Thanks for sharig the way it's made and the items you used. Great end product.KUDOS