Friday

Peachy Keen Challenge: Anything Goes!!

This week the Peachy Keen Challenge 
is super easy and super fun!! 
Anything Goes!! You can do whatever your crafty heart desires but remember that you can only be 
Top Peach if you use the Peachy Keen Stamps. 

For my project I altered a book which it was inspired by a class called "Happy Little Moments" The Class PDF had some instructions but, I didn't followed all of them. I wanted to give it my own twist. I bought a hard cover book on Goodwill for 2 dollars and with the craft knife I took lots of pages out. Then I misted the cover of the book (before embellishing). After placing the patterned paper I used my Crop A Dile to hold the fabric with two brads and I made a bow with fabric.

For the cover I used the January Stamp of the Month Set. I wanted to put her in the middle of the doily but I also didn't want her floating so I made her rest on the title. I colored her with my Tombow Dual Brush Pens. I made the title with a sizzix die and Authentique's Tiny Alphas.

**For those of you who have asked me what pen I 
use for doodling, I use the White Gelly Roll Pen and you
 can buy it at the Peachy Keen Store.** 


 For the first page I made some confetti with many punches and put them on a little bag. The paper is from Colorbok, the brads from Studio G and the twine from Doodlebug.  

Underneath I used super tiny alphas from Recollections.  

Do you recognize this sweet gnomie??
I embossed this chipboard piece and inked it. 
I printed the quote from my label maker.

 

This is the same angel in the cover but with normal hair. 
Again I did the quote with my label maker. 
I drew the doodling on the sides.

The heart I made it with the Epiphany Crafts Heart Tool. 

This is my favorite quote!! 

I hope you liked this little project!!
I can't wait to see what you make!!
Take Care!!

9 lovely comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh Jennie!!! This is AMAZING!!! LOVE what you did with this!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

What an awesome idea. And I love their colored hair. How fun! And of course your doodling always makes me happy! Hugs- Glora

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, super cute Jennie!!! TGS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

So many ideas.. love your creative crafy genius!

Miss Giebel said...

Jennie, WoW! Your altered book is so inspiring! I love that Dr. Seuss quote! I really love how your paper pieced and colored the little gnome girl! Awesome!

Saundra said...

Jennie, this fabulous inside and out! I love the quote you chose, too. Everything is fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Theresa said...

I really like what you did with this concept. I've seen the "idea" before, but now I want to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

Me encanta esa imagen y como las coloreas.. ese cabello azul esta fascinante... Super Great JOB!
-Sony

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

jennie hermoso!!