Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow ABC Week

Is that time of the month when we give cards 
a week free to make other type of projects. 
I love making layouts and I plan to do a whole lot more. 
For those of you, brave people who are making the LOAD (Layout A Day) Project I hope you are all set with your Tombow products to tackle this quest. 
Since I'm not that brave I'll stick to a Layout each week, 
here is my Layout for this week.

I've wanting to do this background for a while and I found this great photo to use. First I sketched it on a blank page 
but you can also do it on the back of your page. 
Maybe you can even free hand it but I am a perfectionist. 
After gluing the stripes I matted my photo with the
 Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive which is the one I always 
use since is Acid Free and glues smoothly. 
I doodled all the stripes and I used my Tombow Dual Brush Pens with the fine tip ideal for perfect doodling.

These punch outs are from a Colorbok Pack, the brads are from Making Memories and the Twine is from Doodlebug.  

I love clustering embellishments and I don't 
normally use that many brands together but I love how it 
worked in this layout. The journaling stamp is from Fiskars, the Bingo Card Stamp is from Tim Holtz, the twine in the shipping tag is from Doodlebug and I colored the hole protector with a Tombow Dual Brush Pen, the punch outs are from Colorbok, the brad is from Studio G, 
the green embellishment was made with a 
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Tool and Vintage Settings.

The title was made with Thickers from American Crafts 
and on some letters I tied some twine and on the corners
 I staples the twine for decoration. 

This cute little house is from Pebbles Inc.  

For the date I used Authentique Tiny Alphas. 

Remember to buy your Tombow Products for the LOAD Projects, Project Life or even if you just scrap once in a while. Now they are available at the Tombow Online Store!! 

I hope you liked my layout!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on


0 lovely comments: