Saturday

Joy's Life: Let's Ketchup & Blog Hop WINNER!!

This week at the Joy's Life Blog we are showcasing 
the sets Yummy Puns and Popsicle Puns which are
I made this Yummy Card using Momenta papers from 
the collection Family Outings from Momenta.

These cute burgers are from Peachy Keen Stamps 
and the Twine in the buttons is from Trendy Twine. 
To paper piece the burgers I used My Mind's Eye
and Colorbok patterned papers. 

The sentiment is from the Yummy Puns Stamp Set
I stamped it in red first but it kind of got lost in 
all the color of the card so I added the black 
and it kinda looks like a diner sign.

I hope you enjoyed this yummy post!!
Take Care!!
*** The winner of the Recipe For Fun Blog Hop 
is Ellen Jarvis!! Woot Woot
**Remember to visit the Joy's Life Design Team Blog
 everyday for daily inspiration. 



0 lovely comments: