Friday

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!! Just Cards: Popped Up!!

Thank God Is FRIDAY!!! Woo-Hoo!! 
That brings a new fun challenge 

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card with an image or other product popped up! Accomplish this by using foam tape, foam squares, dimensional glue dots, or other means!!

We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 8/15 - 11:59 pm EST

I have a little hot air balloon obsession but none 
of my carts have a Hot Air Balloon so I made this one using the George and Basic Shapes circle and ovals. 
The bottom part is part of a cupcake cut from 
the Sweet Treats cartridge. The hearts are a little Punch 
from Recollections. To connect the parts I used Twine from Trendy Twine.


This sentiment is from the new August Stamp Of the Month Set!! I LOVEEEE this sentiment, one of my favorites yet!! 
The banner is from the Rock Princess Cartridge.

You must be asking, where is the popping?? 
Is really hard to see it in the photo so I am showing 
the Foam Tabs tower I made to make it look round. 

I hope you enjoyed my card!!
I can't wait to see what you guys make!!
Take Care!!

6 lovely comments:

Diana Fernandez said...

I love your card!! Its so fun and whimsical!

Becky said...

What a great idea to use George to make a hot air balloon! Now I want to try it. :) I love the colors that you picked too.

Kim H said...

Jennie ~ the card is just BEAUTIFUL! But how CLEVER to take that cartridge and make a hot air balloon! You so don't need a cut from a cartridge~ you did it up PERFECTLY!!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Jennie! WOW!! This card is beautiful! LOVE the papers you used! :) Big Hugs, Kathy

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a Excellent card, Fabulous idea making your own Hot Air Balloon!! Love it :)
Cheers Jennie
Jenscrapstoo

Unknown said...

love this. super cute and sweet!!! and the 3d-ness is a nice touch!

xx