Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: The Tombow Olympics!!


This week we are having the Tombow Games!! 
I'm a bad athlete but if there was a competition for fussy cutting I would totally get a medal!! You can win too!!
 All you need to do is participate in this week's challenges.
 Each of us is showcasing a product and all you need to 
do is a project of your choice using that product.
For my project I made a card inspired in an award ribbon. 
To put all the layers together I used the Mono Adhesive Dots.
My style is kinda cutesy but I wanted to use an athletic 
image so I chose this stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. 
To color her I used the Tombow Dual Brush Pens and to give her an extra pop to her and the sentiment I used Tombow Foam Tabs
To paper piece her dress I used the
is the product you need to use for my challenge.
Easy right?? All you need to do is a Gold Medal worthy project using the Mono Multi Liquid Glue!! Remember to leave the project link on the Tombow USA Blog!!
Are you ready to join the games!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

*Remember to visit the Tombow USA Blog for daily inspiration!!

2 lovely comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Sonia said...

Adorable image.. Beautiful creation.
Great JOB Jenny!
-Sony