Tuesday

Joy's Life: Tail Me About it

This week at Joy's Life we are shaking the leaves!!
I made this shaped card with the 
Live Simply Cricut Lite Cartridge and my Gypsy.
I just took the first layer twice, flipped one of those 
and welded the card.
The little skunk is also from the Live Simply Cartridge. 
On the inside of the frame I took a paper with a scene 
and tried to mimic the leaves on the back by cutting some and placing them on the front.

This sentiment is from the set Barnyard Puns.
I stamped with Studio G Ink.
I used the Kaleidoscope Pyramid Paper Pad and the 
Family Outings Paper Pad for the scene inside the frame.
I hope you didn't think my card stinks, LOL
Take Care!!

3 lovely comments:

SherriC. said...

this is just adorable!!!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Cathy said...

ditto what Dana said! Too stinkin' cute!