Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: Don't Grow Up


On Saturday I turn 26!! Eek!! Not at all like I imagine, don't get me wrong I LOVE my life!! But sometimes I look at the dishes and chores and I think, can we go back 20 years so I can just go to the playground and forget about all this?? But basically the quote "Don't Grow Up, Is A Trap" is a joke I found in the Bermuda Triangle of Pinterest. And I call it that because once your server gets there it takes hours to get out!! LOL But in case you are in the Bermuda Triangle you can visit Tombow's Boards.
I found these in a catalog and I thought "How cool it would be to have a room like this" But I used to share a room with my older sister and she wasn't crazy about color.
For every paper I glue I use the Mono Adhesive Dots. Is strong and doesn't leave marks so is great for those thin magazine pages. I have a little envelope with a note inside rambling about my room in my childhood.
I did some doodling with the Tombow Dual Brush Pens. For the word "grow" first I wrote the word with the Dual Brush Pens and then I outlined the word with a black pen. For the word "up" I did the outline first and I colored it after.
For the straps of paper and the ribbon I used the Mono Adhesive Dots.
My little trick to amp up your brads and avoid poking holes in your pages. I just used a scalloped circle, I punched a hole in the middle and added two little stripes. After you have your tiny ribbon award done just use a Tombow Power Tab and Voila!!
To hold the little clothespins I used the Mono Multi Liquid Glue.

Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

Don't forget to visit the Tombow USA Blog for daily inspiration.

2 lovely comments:

Donna said...

I want a room like this!! Great scrapping!

Roxy said...

Oh my gosh, I love this, the colours are gorgeous, and I love your doodle letters!!! Hugs, Roxy.