Friday

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Anything Goes!!

Thank God Is Friday!! What a week!! 
Remember the Release Party at 7 EST!!

NOW, THE CHALLENGE:
Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 10/10 - 11:59 pm EST

For this card I wanted to get a little rock chic because when I craft and listen to AC/DC this is what I come up with. 


This is my favorite sentiment ever!! 
This big chunky Thank You is from the Gnomegrown Set
I stamped the sentiment in a piece of paper from a book and the rest of the papers and the key are from 7 Gypsies. 

This is my favorite Peachy Keen Image EVER!! 
I never get tired of using her!!
She is from the January Stamp Set Of The Month
I colored her with Tombow Dual Brush Pens.

I hope you like my card!!
Turn on that radio, play that funky music 
and show us your awesome project!!
Take Care!!

1 lovely comments:

Melissa said...

she is a great image. I am glad it is Friday too.