Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow!! Merry Christmas


This Saturday is World Card Making Day!! Are you ready?? On Saturday Operation Write Home is having a Blog Hop!! We are using their awesome sketches as inspiration. I used sketch #1 but they have more than 120 sketches for you to choose.
I took this picture of Santa and I made a card. Well is not really a photo but, with my Cricut I made the Polaroid  and the Santa is from a K & Company Paper. To glue all the papers I used the Permanent Adhesive Runner. One thing I learned from Sandy's show is the importance of matting your pattern papers to make the card look better. You should try it and let us know if it worked for you. The papers are from K & Company and the sentiment is from Joy's Life. For gluing the stars I used the Mono Multi Liquid Glue and for the twine bow I used Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.
What are your crafty plans for Saturday??
I hope you enjoyed this photo of Santa!!
Don't tell him!! I don't want to be on the naughty list!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

0 lovely comments: