Friday

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #47: Sketch Link Party

This week at Peachy Keen Stamps we have a special challenge!!
Not only we have a super sketch challenge, 
we are adding a twist!!
Kathy's Birthday is on Sunday so 
we are  making Birthday cards for her!!
All you need to do is follow the sketch 
using Birthday as the theme!!

For my card I used the Recess Jump Rope Girl Stamp Set.
I hope you enjoyed my card!!
I can't wait to see what you make!!
Take Care!!

Here is the sketch for this week!

5 lovely comments:

Saundra said...

Jennie, I adore this image! Your card is too cute! Love it! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

I love how bright and fun and happy this is! So cute!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

AWW... Jennie, this is such a super sweet card and gesture! I am speachless! THANK YOU!! Big Peachy Hugs! Love ya!! :) Kathy

Melissa said...

OH this is one of my favorites. The frame is just perfect for this sweet happy jumping rope girl.

Amanda said...

OMG look at that stamp!! she's beautiful... I want one :)