Friday

Epiphany Crafts: Hip To Be Square

Hi! Since school is starting I wanted to share an idea for a notebook. The theme of the week is Hip To Be Squared so I tried to make a hip notebook for your favorite teenager.


I made the notebook with the Bind It All, A2 Sized Paper and recycled chipboard that I covered with My Mind’s Eye Paper.

What teen girl doesn’t love a little bling like the one in the Charm Settings.

I loved making the letter “tiles” with alpha stickers.

I placed the sticker in the center, placed the bubble cap and punched it out.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Take Care!!


Supplies:

Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Square 25
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Square 25
Epiphany Crafts Square 25 Charm Settings
My Mind’s Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court Paper
Simple Stories Snap Alpha Stickers
EK Success Border Punch
Recollections Washi Tape
May Arts Ribbon
Zutter Bind It All
Zutter Bind It All One Inch O Wire
Small Shipping Tag

1 lovely comments:

dreenie said...

Very pretty notebook, love the blingy charm!