Wednesday

100 Days of Tombow

For my project I made a Project Life Spread for my daughter's baby book.

For this project I used cards from these Project Life kits: Baby Edition for Her, 5th and Frolic, Flea Market and Polka Dot Party.


For the sequins on the title card I use the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue which is my favorite for gluing clear embellishments.

The letters I used to write Sugar and Spice are Thickers. These came all lose in the pack, I bought them because I really loved the font and could never find a good pack so I bought these and I just use the Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive and they are perfect!

I do lots of cluster embellishing on some photos and for these I use the Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.

 I used many stickers from the Sn@p Collection of Simple Stories, and Enamel Dots.


To glue the vellum I use the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.

For other embellishments I just use the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Take Care!

0 lovely comments: