Monday

Tombow USA Blog Hop with Cabio Tse

HI and Welcome to the Tombow USA Blog with Guest Designer Cabio Tse

For my project I made a layout using the Glistening Collection from Authentique. For the whole layout I used the Mono Adhesive Permanent

This quote is actually from the strip that comes in the bottom of paper but I loved it so much I had to use it. The music note washi tape does not stick at all, but I really love the pattern so I just use the Mono Adhesive Permanent.

The doilies are from Punky Sprouts. I doodled on the photo with a White Gelly Roll Pen. 

To glue the sequins I use the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. I layered the My Mind's Eye brad with a one inch circle and a 1 1/2 scalloped circle. 

In order to enter to win the prize, please comment on all the Design Team's projects this week. We will announce the winner Friday December 13 at 3:30 EST!

YOUR NEXT STOP IS MARIE!

15 lovely comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so lovely!

Evelyn said...

Like you detail on the card. Snowflakes and music are two of my favorite things. Thanks

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a sweet LO! Love all the little details you have on this page!

cghundley said...

A very pretty and
sweet layout. I
love the washi
tape on it and
the sequins.
Carla from Utah

lindaplus3 said...

You made a pretty and precious layout... very nice :)

Ytzia A. Gómez said...

La colorimetria de tu página me parece muy tiernas que le hace favor a la fotografía que utilizaste, muy hermoso.

Saludos.
http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.mx/

cabio's craft corner said...

Precious and elegant scrapbook page Jennie. Fun adding of the doilies and the pictures are so adorable. Glad to be able to hop along :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Shari Czerwinski said...

Wow! It is really beautiful!

Robin B. said...

What a pretty layout! I love the layering, thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Super sweet layout. Beautiful Authentique DP and I can see how Tombow's adhesives would be great for the angles of the DP, photo and embellishments. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute when they are asleep. Love the layout. The use of the music sets off the design. Great sentiment.

Katie said...

Love everything about this layout!! Love the music tape beside the glitter tape and the doilies. Beautiful quote. :) Oh and the white doodling on the photo - so cool. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Nana Griffin said...

What a sweet project!

Janis said...

Such light and gentle colors on your precious LO!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Stampin2day said...

awww this is so cute! Love the layering and that picture just makes you smile! Gorgeous layout!