Tuesday

My CHA Journey! Part Two

To see the first part of my CHA journey click HERE!
During CHA I met some amazing people. A few of this people are my friends on Facebook so it's nice to finally really meet them. 
I met DoBea Alberts from Peachy Keen Stamps and she is so pretty and nice and I learned that I've been saying her name wrong. It's pronounced Do-Bee, in case you are pulling a Jennie. LOL 
Rochelle and Kristi also came to visit and they were super nice!
I didn't walk around the show too much because I didn't have much time to look but I snapped a few photos. I'm so glad I got the chance to look at the Some Odd Girl Stamps Booth. It was FULL of amazing projects!! I also met Kristi (the owner) and Leah from the Design Team and they are incredibly nice!! I've been a fan of Kristi for a while, if you haven't seen her coloring you should! She is amazing!!


Love those flowers and doilies from SEI!

This gorgeous frame is from Die Cuts with a View. 

These were from a beading company but I really liked them! 



This one is my favorite! 

I love the new Dear Lizzy Collection! 

Maggie Holmes had one of the cutest booths!! 




This was the most gorgeous booth I saw!! 

This would be a great party decor.

The Lawn Fawn Booth was one of the most colorful at CHA and it was full of cutesy projects!




This is from the Hazel and Ruby Handmade Booth I LOVED their frames but this one in particular!!  

Love that phrase!!


 Here is Kelly Purkey's line for Basic Grey Mon Ami.

On  Tuesday, January 14 I hopped on a plane from Orange County I went to Minneapolis, Minnesota. Since delayed flights looooove me the plane to DCA was delayed. 

I spent so much time on the plane to DCA that I honestly wanted to jump out of the plane the moment I saw land!

I was happy to be back I missed my little cuckoo girls!
I hope you enjoyed these posts!
Remember to come back tomorrow to see my Make and Takes with instructions!

3 lovely comments:

Crafty Moni said...

How cool! Looks like there was lots to see and so much fun:) Glad your back home safe, delayed flights are no fun.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Melissa said...

Looks so fun- and a lot of work too. I have been mispronouncing DoBea's name too.. lol :)

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Jennie! I wanted to drop by and say it was lovely meeting you at CHA this year. Thanks for the cute make and take at the Tombow booth. Glad to see you travelled home safely. Keep in touch!