Wednesday

Round and Round with Epiphany Crafts

Hi this is Jennie and to continue with the Round Theme this week I made a layout!

I did the big circles on the layout using an Electronic Die Cutting Machine.



I love using Epiphany Crafts Tools with My Mind’s Eye Tiny Words!



I used my daughter’s handwriting on this layout to remember how she writes right now.



These are Thickers from American Crafts and I made the tiny bow using May Arts Ribbon.



I hope you enjoyed this post!

Take Care!


Supplies:

Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Shape Tool
Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Bubble Caps
My Mind’s Eye Cut and Pate Paper
Fancy Pants Designs Be Loved Paper
Core’dinations Spotted Paper
My Mind’s Eye Enamel Dots
My Mind’s Eye Tiny Words
American Crafts Thickers
American Crafts Roller Stamp
May Arts Ribbon
Tombow Power Tabs
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Tombow Xtreme Glue Tape
Typewriter
Cricut or Electronic Die Cutting Machine
Sewing Machine

0 lovely comments: