Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: Project Life Baby

Happy Thursday! Today I’m sharing a spread from my daughter’s baby album!
DSCN8543
I used the Mono Permanent Adhesive to glue all the photos and some of the embellishments of the spread.
I used these Project Life Kits: Honey Edition Core Kit, 5th and Frolic Core Kit and, the Dear Lizzy Core Kit.
To glue the vellum I used the Xtreme Glue Tape.
  I used my typewriter to do a lot of journaling about the induction and birth day.
The labels I used are from Target, they are not very sticky but I like the color and size so I just use the Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent. I used the Mono Multi Liquid Glue with the Epiphany Crafts heart epoxy.
        
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Take Care!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

0 lovely comments: