Monday

Epiphany Crafts:Scallop Week!

Happy Monday! This is Jennie and this week we are showcasing the Shape Studio Scalloped Circle 25 Tool! The Epiphany Crafts tools are great for Project Life. They add a little bit of detail without being too bulky like flair buttons.

I used the Scalloped Circle tool with pattern paper from Fancy Pants Designs and tiny words stickers from October Afternoon.

This side is about her first bath. 

On the bottom you can see the gorgeous arrangement Tombow sent me when I had my baby. 

I documented my daughter's first visit to the doctor. The photo on the left has a filter. I used some little splatters of mist on these cards. 

The incredibly tiny letter stickers are from Kaisercraft and they are as a big as the head on a pin.

I stapled some sequins on some of the cards with the Tim Holtz Tiny Stapler. 

I used some Simple Stories Sn@p Stickers.


I used a small Smash bag to keep the balloon in. I just punched a hole on the bag.


Supplies:

Shape Studio Scalloped Circle 25
Bubble Caps Scalloped Circle 25
Project Life Page Protectors Design G
5th and Frolic Core Kit
Tim Holtz Tiny Stapler
Fancy Pants Designs Tape
October Afternoon Tiny Word Stickers
My Mind’s Eye Alphas and Enamel Dots
My Mind’s Eye Tiny Words
American Crafts Thickers
Kaisercraft Tiny Alphas
American Crafts Stamp Rollers
Typewriter
Sequins

0 lovely comments: