Friday

Pretty Little Studio Blog Hop with Tombow USA Day One

Hi and Welcome to the Tombow USA and Pretty Little Studio Blog Hop! Get ready for two days of beautiful vintage inspiration! You probably came here from Carole's Blog but if you happened to stumble across my blog go to the Tombow USA Blog to start!

For my first project I made a card using a mix of different collections. To glue all the papers I used the Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent! The papers are Pepperbush from Marigold and Butter Cake from Birthday Cake. The Baby Annie Bingo Card is from Baby Claire, the Wisteria Word Flag is from Marigold, and the Flair Button what I glued using the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive is from Neapolitan.
To glue the vellum I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive, for the twine I used the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and for the buttons the Tombow Adhesive Dots.
For my second project I made a layout for my daughter's baby album. I used items from Baby Claire and You & Me.
To glue my papers I used the Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent and for the vellum and the shoes tag I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.
 I used Baby Words Stickers on almost every photo. The G for Girl 4x6 Journaling Card is from the Baby Bella Set
 To glue the the handmade enamel dots I used the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
 The You & Me Forever Journaling Card is from the You & Me Set. To glue the Cutie Pie Word Art I used the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I also used Cupid's Arrows Stickers and the Forever Note Flags around the layout.
Here is what you could win!

To win, visit and comment on the participating blog posts. You have until April 14 at 11:59 EST to comment. A winner will be picked randomly and announced on April 15 2015.
The Pretty Little Studio Prize includes: PRIZE CONTENTS: 3 Clear 4x6 Transparencies (Jade) (Arrow, Words, Heart Polka) 6 Die-Cuts You & Me, Tabs You & Me, Mini Shipping Tags You & Me, Best Friends PL 3x4 Cards You & Me, Convo Hearts You & Me, Arrow Flair Gold Mine, Gold Note Flags (Die-Cut), You & Me Clouds.

Remember to “Like” Tombow USA and Pretty Little Studio on Facebook.

YOUR NEXT STOP IS JEANNE

Here is the line up in case you get lost.
Friday, April 10:
Jennie Garcia <<YOU ARE HERE

Saturday, April 11:



18 lovely comments:

cghundley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cghundley said...

Great creations, the
card is so bright and
the layout is just fun!
Love all the bright colors.
Carla from Utah

Jeanne J. said...

I love your scrap book pages. they are so colorful and every time I look I see something new. These will be treasured in just a few short years!

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow. These are truly amazing pages! You are VERY talented in so many different ways. Thank you for sharing your treasures with us hoppers/shoppers!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and your pages are adorable!

Robin B. said...

Fun card and layout! I love the happy, bright colors and details. Thanks for sharing.

LauraEva said...

wow---so great! Love the colors!

GinaF said...

I love your work! I especially like that you used products from so many different collections.

Unknown said...

awesome card - love the colors and design. Great PL page

jcobb said...

Love the yellow card!! And the layout is so bright and happy!

annastampincave said...

I love the card idea! And the layout is so cheerful! (and little one is such a cutie pie ^_^ )

Janis said...

LOVE the pretty yellow and white card. It is so cheery and bright!!!
What adorable pages in your little daughter's album. She is so precious and the way you arranged the photos and coordinated the colors and embellishments is just perfect.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Using good adhesive really makes life easier for us. Love the projects. The layout is darling.
The card is so bright and cheerful.
thanks for sharing

D.Ann C said...

Sweet card... love the diagonal cuts for the background! What fab layouts for your adorable sweetie!!

Ava Gavloski said...

Wonderful project life presentation, nice to have Tombow at your side

Donna G. said...

I love the card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Laurie2cats said...

Wonderful projects - bright happy colors and fun elements!

Unknown said...

Wow, you've created beautiful pages and I love the card! Thanks for the opportunity to win awesome products, oh and Tombow sent me!