Saturday

Project Life: Baby!

Happy Saturday Everyone! Today I am sharing with you 2 spreads from my daughter's Baby Album. She just turned two and I still have 6 spreads to finish in her Baby Album. I am determined to finish them before October! Or before she gets married...
 In this spread I used the Blush Core Kit from Project Life. The letter stickers are from Simple Stories.
 The elephant is a tag and to glue it I used Tombow Mono Removable Adhesive. The big 3 is from Pretty Little Studio.
 Most of the embellishments and stickers in these spreads are from Freckled Fawn.
 To keep this teeny tine sock in place I used a Freckled Fawn Arrow Paperclip and Tombow Power Tabs.
 Hare is a second spread! In the confetti pocket I have sequin glitter from Martha Stewart and Resins from Freckled Fawn.
 The Bookmark Tag is from Pretty Little Studio. The phrase stickers are from Freckled Fawn.
This cars is from the 5th and Frolic Core Kit from Dear Lizzy. The gray letters are from Webster's Pages. 
I hope you enjoyed this! 
Here is to hoping I finish this before October... or before she has her own baby...
I am linking this up to the Paper Issues Current Issue: Pocket Book.
Make sure you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter

0 lovely comments: