Saturday

What A Mighty Good Tag!

Happy Saturday Everyone! It is so rainy in Maryland! I want to take a nap! But before attempting to nap. I wanted to share these tags with you! I made them for my friends a few months ago and I was waiting for them to get them before posting and I forgot! But better late than never! 
 The first one has a very old school tacky song! LOL I made all of them in a similar way. I used Tombow Dual Brush Pens and the Tombow Blending Palette to make the background. You can see this technique HERE! I also used the Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Patterned Adhesive and I also used the Clearsnap Designer Foils which I love because I don't need a machine to foil things! 
  This one is my favorite and I sent it to my friend Patti, who loves Mermaids! In the background of this one I used a Bokeh Effect on the background. You can see how to make a Bokeh background in HERE! I also used the Tombow Adhesive Dots with the Clearsnap Designer Foils and Glitter to make bubbles.
 On the background I also used a lot of rub ons!
 The mermaid girl is from Stampendous! and the metal corners are from Momenta. I used the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to apply the finer details and dots.
 I also applied the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to the Momenta Metal Corners to make them gold with the Clearsnap Designer Foils.
 The third one with butterflies I sent it to my friend Michele. I heat embossed the butterflies. I used a bunch of Tim Holtz Stamps on the background. On the first tag and this one I used an Epiphany Crafts Square Epoxy Sticker and a Metal Setting. I used recycled postal stamps inside the metal settings and in the center of the butterflies!

 The key is also from Momenta. I used different colors on the Clearsnap Designer Foils. I love to mix them!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will get back at you soon!
Remember to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to see my other projects in Blog Land!

0 lovely comments: