Saturday

Project Life: Layla's Rules for Awesomeness

Hi Everyone! November is here and I am so behind on project life! Eek! But I'm really trying and maybe in 6 years I will be caught up... with this year's album. 
When I was a 12x12 scrapbooker I used to document a bunch of daily life stuff and that is why I love Project Life. Plus I can sneak way more photos this way! ;) 
 To document this week I used the High Five Core Kit and a bunch of Freckled Fawn embellishments.
 For the title card I used a Simple Stories frame and label stickers, Dear Lizzy Alphas, Freckled Fawn numbers and stickers. The frame for the photo is from Crate Paper. I have a crazy amount of frames! I love them!
  The washi, stickers, and wooden button are from Freckled Fawn. I colored the words with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. 
 I always have 4x6 pieces of cardstock in my craft room and sometimes when my daughter visits she leaves me little drawings. :) I also take photos of my favorite drawings or drawings of things that had to do with that week. After all, it's her story too!
 This week I did all my journaling on my typewriter.
I hope you enjoyed this spread!
Don't forget to follow me on Social Media 

0 lovely comments: