Thursday

Life In Color Layouts!

Hey Everyone! Who is warming up for National Scrapbooking Day?! I am so excited I decided to share a few 12x12s with you. I haven't been doing many layouts, but for days like these where I go to a cool place and have a lot of photos I'll make a collage and do a 12x12 with it. 
I used the Life In Color Collection from Simple Stories to make these layouts.
 To make my collages I used PicStitch and I print my photos on my Canon Pixma.

 This second one is even more simple but you can't add too much to layout that already have 8 photos. 
 I love the colors from this collection! They are really not my go to colors but the collection it's so beautiful it's hard to resist. 

 The chipboard stickers are AWESOME!!
 By the way, this is a spoiler alert because this weekend I'll be doing pretty amazing things including something that goes paired with these pages. Wink Wink! Make sure you follow me on Instagram @jenniegarcian or on Facebook (Earthy Scrap) to get the details soon!
Also this weekend I'll be joining the Scrap Your Heart You Tube Hop so make sure you follow my YouTube Channel to get hours of amazing inspiration from crafty youtubers and maybe even snag some prizes!

0 lovely comments: