Wednesday

Cute and Sparkly Project Life

Hey Everyone! Today I'm sharing with you a Project Life Spread that I made for National Scrapbooking Day. The challenge was to use Sparkles and Flowers. I used the Super Cute Project Life Kit. I have LOTS or Project Life cards and I promised myself to use them more often (so I can buy more LOL). And.. I just ordered 3 more kits from Studio Calico, I know I should be ashamed! But cuteness... you know...

I kept these pages slightly simple which is a miracle because I can't stop embellishing. 

To complement the Super Cute Kit I used a lot of embellishments from Freckled Fawn. 

In my title cards I just used the Sn@p Alphas from Simple Stories and of course my trusty Project Life roller stamp. By the way, it ends this year! I need to get a new one that it's small like that one. 

My daughter drew on this packaging and I thought it was really cute so I kept it! That yellow and aqua washi is my favorite! I used to have a little basket with my favorite washi on my table but it prevented me from getting new washi from my boxes so I put the washi I had in the basket back to the box and now I'm reaching for lots of new stuff. If you feel like some of your products are getting neglected push your favorites to the back and give the forgotten ones a chance. 

To make this confetti pocket I used my Fuse from We Are Memory Keepers and filled it with glitter, sequins from Taylored Expressions and a Freckled Fawn Cloud and metal leaves. The "bummer" sticker is from Freckled Fawn like the flower I colored with the Tombow Dual Brush Pens. 

I hope you enjoyed these pocket pages! Make sure you follow me in social media to get more of my sneaks and projects! 

0 lovely comments: