Wednesday

Lovely Day Project Life: Week 7

Hey Everyone! I'm back again with my second project for the April Lilli Shop. This month we are featuring the Lovely Day Collection by Dear Lizzy. For the month of March you can get this collection at 20% OFF in the April Lilli Shop
I started filling my pockets with the tags from the Tag You're It Paper. Then I used the scraps from previous projects to fill the rest.

For the numbers I used the Little By Little MAGIC Thickers. I add them to the photos so I can write all the journaling in a card or two with the number next to the memory.
For the photo I used a ticket from the Lovely Day Roll Tags and I added the cutest Lovely Day Puffy Stickers. Since the background is busy I didn't want to add too much. 

For the title card I used the Little By Little MAGIC Thickers,  Lovely Day Puffy Stickers,  Lovely Day Roll Tags and the number is from the Lovely Day Ephemera Pack. I also used the Coloring Washi Tape.

The "i adore you" sticker is from the Heart Day Phrase Stickers.




I wrote my journaling on 3 different cards. The smaller numbers are from Simple Stories and the number 6 is from the Lovely Day Ephemera Pack.
I hope you enjoyed these pocket pages! You have 16 more days to get your Lovely Day goodies at 20% OFF so don't miss your chance! 
Find out about sales and join a few challenges in the April Lilli Scrapbook Chat group


0 lovely comments: