Friday

Project Life with the Oh Deer Me Kit from Freckled Fawn

Hey Everyone! In this post I am sharing a Project Life spread using the June Oh Deer Me Kit with some pieces of the May Oh Deer Me Kit. The cards are from the Happy Place Core Kit from Dear Lizzy. 

I am crazy about word stickers! The June kit comes with the Summertime Chipboard Phrases and they are very versatile!

To journal I used number stickers in the photos and I wrote the journaling in 2 cards using my typewriter.

These Yellow Puffy Script Alphas Stickers are perfect! My favorite Freckled Fawn Alphas ever! They also come in white!

I knew this card would be perfect for this popsicle Resin Shape and I added a Enamel Heart Sticker for extra fun!

The black scallop washi tape pops out of the project life card and the enamel dots are perfect little details to add a visual triangle.

These Acetate Frames so whimsical and perfect! I used the Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue to glue them since it's a clear glue and once it dries you can't really see it.

The Summertime Washi Stickers Sheets are perfect to layer! On top I added White Foam Stickers. They are really cool and also come in black!

To glue the sunglasses Resin Shape and the Acrylic Picture Perfect word I used the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive.

Check out the process video to see how I made this spread! I also have a quick unboxing of the June Oh Deer Me Kit! 



Thanks for visiting my blog! Take Care! 

0 lovely comments: