Tuesday

December Daily 2017

 Hi Everyone! I just started working on my December Daily 2018. I started late because it wasn't in my plans to make a December Daily. I realized that I never blogged about my December Daily 2017. So here are all the pages! If you want to see a Flip Through Video watch it HERE or scroll until the end of this post.

I used products from Freckled Fawn to create this cover. You can see the process HERE.

I used a Simple Stories Holiday Album. I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store. I used the Tsukineko - Brilliance - Archival Pigment Ink Pad - Moonlight White to stamp the background. 

 Most of these products are from Freckled Fawn.

I used lots of big photos which I loved! My daughters decorated the tree so I took a photo of an ornament cluster they created.

 I used a mix of products in my album. One of the products I used were printables from In A Creative Bubble. The hearts are from Crate Paper.

I took this photo from the internet because I forgot to take a picture. I actually like it more! 


These tags from Ranger are big enough for 4x6 photos. I added tabs on the side that way I don;t have to punch the tag.


 Since I live away from my family I always add photos of their trees in my album.

My Elf took a little vacation the first few days and my daughters were a little sad. This is one of the drawing they did about her. 

These products are from Pretty Little Studio and Freckled Fawn.

Inside this envelope I hid the postcards my elf sent while she was on vacation.

This card is actually packaging from a Pretty Little Studio product. They always have really cute packaging that you can use or die cut to add to your projects.



I didn't do Book Advent on 2018 but I might do it again in 2019. Sometimes is nice to take a break from a tradition. Christmas is a crazy busy season so don't be afraid of simplifying things this month. 

Most of these items are from an old Fancy Pants Designs Collection.






Charlotte took my phone to take a bunch of Elf-ies. The die cuts are from Cat Martin.


I created a little magazine with an iPhone App. My Elf got a new dress and I included the packaging in the album too.

I really love these small layouts! I hope to make more this year. In my regular layout I love to add Foam Tape but since my DD albums are already chunky I avoid foam tape in these.





I used a Citrus Twist Kit to make these pages. You don't need to use Holiday products to document December! 





The date stamp is from Elle's Studio. 

My little one loves drawing so I always add her Elf drawings to my album.


My daughter's winter coat is bright purple. To avoid adding more colors to this spread I made the photo black and white.






I like to keep the packaging of the products I use.







Instead of taking photos at the movies or the TV I prefer to look for a movie poster online.

I recreated Maslow's pyramid of needs using a Christmas Tree Die Cut.



I used an Amy Tangerine Stitching Template for a few of the numbers. On the right I have a bag where I added the packaging of some Pusheen ornaments my Elf brought from the North Pole Claire's.



Some children's apps have a Holiday update. Document your kids' favorite apps during this season.

My daughter participated in a Pre-K production of the Nutcracker. To share this video I used a QR Code that I made using at qrstuff.com.


My Elf's birthday in on December 18 so I always celebrate her birthday that day.

Every year I try a new cookie recipe and I include the recipe in my album. Next to the photo of the cookie I added an initial to point out everyone's favorite cookie.














Don't forget to document the favorite toys!

I love how this album turned out! So many memories! I hope you enjoyed it!

Watch the Flip Through Video! 


0 lovely comments: