Friday

Peachy Keen Stamps Friday Linky Party

I am super excited because today is my first official post with Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team!!
We are showcasing the Stamp Of The Month!!
They are so adorable and the new faces are incredibly cute!!
But everyone can upload their Peachy Projects with any set you have to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.
I had this layout on my mind since I saw the stamp set!!
It just goes so well with the photo.

 I picked this face because I wanted the angel to look similar to my daughter and my girl has this kind of pouty lips and big eyes. But there are 5 different cute faces to choose from. 

How incredibly cute is this angel??
I colored her with my Tombow Dual Brush Pens. 

I used patterned paper from Colorbok and K & Company, 
I know I've been using these papers a lot, but I'm so hooked.
 Is not like is the only paper pads I have I have a few others
 but I like to buy as I use.  

I used my  Princess Face Assortment on this cloud from the April Showers Cartridge, isn't it cute??

The title is from the 3 Birds On Parade Cartridge. 
I embossed the wings. 

This journaling sticker is from American Crafts and I 
matted the sticker with white and turquoise. For this 
kind of sticker you have to use Sharpie because it 
can be erased or smudged easily.

I held the ribbon with brads at both ends and I also used a Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Toll with Vintage Settings. The image I used is from a scrap I had, I love my scraps.  

I can't wait to see your Peachy Project!!
Sign Up for the Stamp Of The Month because Peachy Keen is always full of surprises and you don't want to miss it!! 
I hope you liked my Peachy Layout!!
Take Care!!

14 lovely comments:

Glora said...

This LO is incredible. The papers and colors could not be more perfect, nor could your beautiful coloring and stitching! I love it! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

Jennie, your layout is adorable! I love everything about it! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Melissa said...

You did a great job coloring your angel and she is a perfect element for your page.

Raven B said...

This is amazing!!!!! WOW

Hugs,
Raven

GiGi said...

Aww! This is adorable!

SandeeNC said...

Beautiful lay out and such a sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

This layout is AMAZING! I love it and your little one is beautiful! TFS!

Kim said...

this is the sweetest page! what a great way to highlights a simply adorable little girl!

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!! So petty and love the colors and the cute little angel:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy C said...

So cute!! I simply ADORE this layout!! Great job with the coloring, too.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OMGOOODNESS!! Jennie!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout and it warms my heart that Peachy Keen is included on such a personal level! Thank you so much for a great layout and an awesome post! :) Lots of Love and big hugs, Kathy

Amanda said...

Wow Jennie, your layout is absolutely precious!! I just love all the amazing details you put on the page..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Leanne said...

This is the SWEETEST layout EVER! I absolutely LOVE it!! You did an amazing job! Hugs, Leanne

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh Jennie!!! I absolutely ADORE this layout!!! Talk about CUTENESS!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com