Thursday

Inspired By Stamping Sneak Peak *Day One

Welcome to the first day of Sneak Peaks from 
the Inspired By Stamping Design Team. 
Today and tomorrow, the Design team and I will have some gorgeous sneak peak creations for you all. You will be able 
to hop around and check out everyone’s blog. Please make sure you go to the Inspired By Stamping Blog and leave Joanna some blog love as she will be offering a chance to 
win the stamp set that we are releasing! 
On Saturday, we will have our big reveal day with lots of creations from the design team again! Yay! And the new stamp sets will be available for purchase on the website.

For my first card I did a super girly card with lots of mist and texture. I used the  Resist Embossing Technique. 

For the little bird on the cord I used my 
Tombow Dual Brush Pens which gave it a watercolor look. 

I made the brad with my I Top and 
added the staples for decoration.

The sentiment is from a stamp set of big sentiments. 
The birdcages are from one of the new sets called 
Sweet Aviary  which I love, is one of my favorite sets ever!! Birdcages are a pretty big trend right now in 
scrapbooking so you can match them to 
lot of the paper lines in the market.

The second one is kind of unusual, specially for me because I don't do this style often but I liked how this turned out!!

First I did the tag because I had other idea on my head.
 I used Homemade Mist and Distress Inks and I 
also used the Resist Embossing Technique. 

The sentiment is from the Friends Set.

For the button on the corner I actually used a Epiphany Crafts Bubble Cap to enhance the button on the paper. 

Don't miss out the fun and visit 
the rest of the talented design team.
This is a sneak peak that you don't want to miss!!
Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Colorbok and,Studio G.
Adhesives: Tombow's Mono Multi Glue, Tombow Mono  Aqua Liquid Glue, Tombow Foam Tabs and, 
Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
Ink: Distress Inks, Memento and Studio G 
Stampendous Embossing Powder Set
Tool: I Top Brad Maker from Imaginisce
Sakura White Gelly Pen (Doodling), 
Tombow Dual Brush Pens and, Sharpie Pens.
Stamp Set: Sweet Aviary and Friends
Others: Homemade Mist, Bling, Button, 
Ribbon, Staples and, Floss

I hope you like my project and don't forget 
to visit the rest of the girls!!
Come Back Tomorrow!!
Take Care!!

7 lovely comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful creations!! Love the colors you used for each of them, so fun!

Kim said...

great cards, I love that embossed look!

Unknown said...

Fun projects!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous, love all the misting and such fab stamps.xxx

Irit Shalom said...

Love your stamping techniques on those projects!

Trisha said...

You have such great style, Jennie. Love how you did so many different things with this wonderful bird cage image. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Jennie, I love the texture on your cards!! You did a fabulous job my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com