Wednesday

Joy's Life!! Make A Wish!!

This week at Joy's Life is all about 
Wild Life Puns or You're So Punny!!
This is a full Cricut Imagine Card!! 
I used the Hopscotch Cartridge. 
I kept the card pretty simple but I wanted to give myself
 a challenge and make it boy-ish, which you may already 
know is kind of my nemesis. 

I made this easy wand just folding a piece of paper 
into a cylinder and manipulating the star.
I love this technique, is simple but 
I think that is pretty adorable!!
I took a regular cut of a star and scored from point 
to point and then folded to give it a 3D shape. 
To give it a little bit of detail I wrapped the 
twine around the wand and made a little bow.

This sentiment is from the You're So Punny Stamp Set. 
You can get your own set HERE!! 
I hope you liked this bit of magic!!
Remember to leave us some love at the
Take Care!!
**Don't forget to hop with us this Saturday March 17th!!


2 lovely comments:

Nina Yang said...

You did great on this card Jennie! I love it!

Patty B said...

Nice job, Jennie! I love the choice of papers you used and the technique of scoring the star...really makes it pop!