Tuesday

Joy's Life: Sweet For The Sweet

To keep the Halloween ball running I have a card for you.
This one is a cutie for the kiddies!!
For the frame I used the Live Simply Cricut Cartridge.
In the center of the frame I used a scary house scene.

This cute girl is from the Mini Monsters Cartridge and her face is from the Princess Assortment Peachy Keen stamps. 

The sentiment is from the Halloween Puns Stamp Set

I hope you liked this card!!
Take Care!!
Remember to visit the 
Joy's Life Design Team Blog for daily inspiration!!

5 lovely comments:

jessica said...

I love it!!! Such a fun Halloween card!

mamawcindy said...

So Cute! That the little Girl that I'm thinking of using to make my little Grand Daughter Card with. It's so Cute! Thank for Sharing! :0)

Patty B said...

When I saw this, I thought "what fun!" Great card!!!!

fishioslady said...

Nice card I really like it. thanks for sharing

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a cute candy corn kiddo!!!! love this card!