Thursday

Thursdays with Tombow: She Is Crafty


My Resolution for this year is to make more layouts and to start my year I wanted to share this layout of my daughter crafting.
She Is Crafty
I had to include buttons since my daughter loves to go through my buttons bin. To glue them I used the Mono Multi Liquid Glue. To glue the photos and die cuts I used the Tombow Foam Tabs. To glue the Recollections papers on the background I used the Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
She Is Crafty1
Those little scissors are Maya Road and I just colored the top with a Tombow Dual Brush Pen and then covered with a Gloss.
She Is Crafty2
For the row of hearts in each side first I used the Mono Removable Adhesive. I used my machine to stitch them all in the middle and then I folded them to give them some dimesion.
She Is Crafty3
What is your Crafty New Year Resolution??
She Is Crafty4
I hope you enjoyed my post!!
Take Care!!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

7 lovely comments:

bwgayoso said...

Love this layout! The colors are so vibrant - almost looks like candy. LOL. The buttons look great on your layout.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! I adore all the small details & the fun colors!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

That came out really cute.

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Those buttons are yummy.

Ashley said...

Your layout is just too cute! Love the heart made with buttons... I'll have to remember that one. :) Your layout would make a great submission for this week's anything goes layout challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

Roxy said...

Totally love the colours in this layout, the button heart, and the scissors! Gorgeous!!!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Very cute! I saw you while I was at CHA today...I was all ready to run up and start chatting with you...then I realized, I may know you, but you don't really know me and that might be awkward. Lol Happy crafting! -Thia