Monday

Make It Mondays with Scrapbooks Plus: Sidewalk Fun

For this project I was inspired in a Suzy Plantamura layout for the left side and I made a very simple grid style on the right.
DSCN5812
For my circles on the left side of the layout I mostly used my Cricut, buttons, one inch punch and stickers.
DSCN5813
On the top and bottom of the layout I used washi tape. I used stickers from the Sticker Fundamentals Sheet for each photo. Sometimes I mat my stickers or die cuts with black to make them pop!
DSCN5814
The banner, circles and arrow are from the Ephemera Pack. I added lots of Enamel dots!! 
That chunky red button is my favorite!! I also decorated a circle with a little bowtie and the LOVE YA is also from the Ephemera pack.
 
That arrow and heart are also from the Ephemera Pack and the alphas are from the Sticker Fundamentals.
DSCN5820
I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Take Care!!
Jennie

3 lovely comments:

Life and Knits said...

Great pages. Love the colors and cute pics too!

Susie

Renee said...

The pictures are adorable Jennie! I love her hair flying up and jumping on the hopscotch- how cute! :)

Jaren said...

Love the colors and the chevron! Gorgeous layout!