Saturday

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

**If you are looking for the Tombow Blog Hop with Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons, go HERE!**

I hope you are ready for this long fun weekend! 
If you stumbled across my blog just go HERE! 


For my card I used an Avery Elle Die for the letters in the blue Bella Blvd. paper and I just added the red American Crafts paper with stars on the I O and U. The spotted white paper is from Coredinations.

 To glue all the papers and the heart button I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive! To glue the sequins I used the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. I also did some sewing on the edge of the card.  


Don't miss the awesome prize Tombow USA is offering! Three lucky winners will receive some of Tombow's Favorite Products including the NEW Tombow Xtreme Adhesive!

 They are also giving a coupon for the first 50 bloggers!!

Get hopping and have a great weekend! 

5 lovely comments:

Glitter Me Always said...

Really nice..

cghundley said...

Great card, clever
use of the letters!
Carla from Utah

Heather said...

very cute card. like it

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love your use of the alpha dies!

Robin B. said...

Wow! what a fantastic card! I love the colors, stitching and letters. Thanks for sharing.