Friday

Pretty Little Studio! Product Feature: Journaling Cards

 Today we are featuring Journaling Cards which fit perfectly in 3×4 pockets and Pretty Little Studio also has 4×6 cards! The packages also have some very cute images! If you want to try a different shape you can also check out the garland flags!  I am going back to scrapbook 5 years so be on the lookout for more baby and kid pages!

My daughter was the reason I started scrapbooking and her scrapbook pages are not the best so I decided to use Project Life to start her book from scratch using the Project Life system. Thank God I remember lots of stuff but I better put it down before I forget.


I am crazy about these watercolor effect cards!





I also found cards and little notes people wrote her and I put them inside the glassine bag which I kept open but I decorated a bit! 

Pretty Little Studio Products Used:
  • Neapolitan Collection: 4×6 Pocket Cards, 3×4 Pocket Cards, Rainbow Swirl Tabs, Pattern Paper, 1″ Bingo Number Tags, Bookmark Tags
  • Baby Claire: 4×6 Pocket Cards, Baby Word Stickers, Circle Stickers, Label Cutout Tags, Polaroid Cutout Tags, Picture Cutout Tags
  • Marigold: Watercolor Summer Stickers
Other:

Freckled Fawn Wood Veneers
Freckled Fawn Hearts
Freckled Fawn Arrow Paper Clip
Homemade Enamel Dots
Pinkfresh Studio Resin Stars
My Mind's Eye Alpha Stickers
Becky Higgins Date Stamp
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive

0 lovely comments: