Monday

Tombow Challenge: Dollar Store Challenge

This week the Tombow USA Blog has an awesome challenge for you! 
The only thing you have to do is get a dollar store item and alter it! See? Easy!
For my project I altered a Clipboard!

I covered the clipboard with paper from the True Friends Collection from Fancy Pants Designs and washi tape at the top. This kind of project is also a good idea for Christmas Presents!

I glued one of the Library Pockets from Fancy Pants to the clipboard and I made a pocket using paper from the 6x6 Paper Pad. I added some crochet trim to the pocket. For gluing the paper, the pockets and the wood veneers I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.

To make the pockets I used two pieces of paper folded in half and tapered at the bottom. I put glue in the middle of the little wing I made, that way the pocket ha a little wiggle room for a few bulky items.

This is the awesome prize you could win if you accept the challenge. 

1 lovely comments:

Linsey R said...

This is so pretty!!! And a great idea too! I really love it and am inspired to try one myself!! Thank you so much!!! :)