Sunday

Project Life: Lucky Week 29

Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing some Project Life pages from this year's album! 
 
All the cards are from the High Five Core Kit.
 The heart alphas are Thickers from Dear Lizzy, the numbers are from Simple Stories, the heart is from Freckled Fawn and the enamel dots are homemade.
 The triangles epoxy stickers and the phrase stickers are from Freckled Fawn. The word "Awesome" are alpha stickers also from Freckled Fawn and I colored them with Tombow Dual Brush Pens!
 This is a little insert I added for my baby's birthday! 
 I am crazy about the Fuse from WRMK! It is so much easier then sewing confetti pockets! On the inside I used sequins from Avery Elle and Martha Stewart and the number and letter are from Freckled Fawn.
 Back of the insert! More Freckled Fawn goodness!
 I use the site qrstuff.com to make these QR Codes and I love to put frames like this one from Simple Stories around it.
That's all I have for today!
If you want to see sneaks or more projects make sure you follow me on Instagram or Facebook
Have an awesome week! 

0 lovely comments: