Tuesday

Project Life: Project Catch Up

These past few weeks I've made a lot of progress in my Project Life Album. I am 3 spreads away from finishing Layla's Baby Album, 3 spreads away from finishing Album #1 from 2014, 2 spreads away from finishing Album #1 of 2015 and 5 or 6 spreads from the second album of this year. I know that when you add them it seems like a lot but... Ah crap IT IS A LOT! LOL But is not so bad... right? Oh forget it! :( 
 I'll keep working on it! In this layout I used items from Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kits. I added some Martha Stewart stars sequins and I sealed with the WRMK Fuse Tool.
These cards are from Webster's Pages papers. There are still a few sheets of these in the Paper Issues Shop. You can use the code JENNIEGARCIA to get 20% off your purchase.
 I used the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue for the geotag in the photo to glue the room key I used the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.
 I kept this one super simple which is so hard for me because I normally put everything but the kitchen sink in my layouts!
I hope you enjoyed this quick spread! If you want to see more of my projects follow me on Facebook and Instagram. I hang out there a lot more often. :)
See you around!

0 lovely comments: