Saturday

Project Life: Video Collaboration with Serena Bee!

Happy Saturday Everyone! 
Today I have something really fun going on! I'm collaborating with Serena Bee! Back in March Serena and I spent a few bucks in a Studio Calico Sale and we both bought a bunch of Project Life kits and I thought that it would be fun to use them up and see what we could come up with. We both made videos of the process! 

I used these Studio Calico Kits: Arendal, Brimfield and Wink Wink.

I went crazy with these pink word cardboard stickers from the Brimfield Kit. 

This is the card that comes in the Arendal kit with info behind it but I really like it as a title card! 

Both Serena and I got a whole bunch of these vellum alphas and I used this blue on this spread. The Messy words are from the Arendal Roller Stamp. 


The pink alphas are from the Brimfield Kit.

I love these Photo Flips from Simple Stories! I marked the NAY with some twine. 

Make sure you check out Serena's Video too! 
I hope you enjoyed this collaboration as much as we did!
Thanks! 

0 lovely comments: