Thursday

Black & White Traveler's Notebook with Freckled Fawn

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie. In this post, I'm using the September Oh Deer Me Kit from Freckled Fawn! It's Black & White and I am loving it! I also pulled a bunch of black & white items from my freckled stash. 

I used an old Freckled Fawn stamp and StazOn to decorate this Notebook Insert. On the corner, I used the polka dot washi from the September Kit. I kept the embellishments really simple. I LOVE these Resin Cameras, this was my favorite camera from the Doodle Puffy Camera Stickers. I love Puffy Icon Stickers and these circles are so versatile and pretty! 

On the inside of this Notebook Insert I made this black & white spread.

On top of the Acetate Circle I used one of the borders from the Black & White Vellum Stickers. In the September Oh Deer Me Kit you get 4 Resin Cameras and there are two styles. I used one for the cover and one for this spread. Next to my photo I used the Silver Foil Epoxy Astronomy Stickers and Chipboard Phrase Stickers.

I did some lettering with my Tombow Brush Pens and finished the quote with the Black Puffy Script Alphas. I love these Glitter Enamel Triangles.

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my Traveler's Notebook! 
Take Care!

0 lovely comments: