Monday

Tombow Challenge: April Showers!

Happy Monday!! I am hosting the Tombow Challenge for this month and the theme is April Showers! 

To play with us just do a project with this theme. It can be whatever you want: a card, scrapbook layout, project life layout, smash book page, you can alter your boots or your umbrella! Just have fun with it! 

For the background I used a cool technique where I write with a Tombow Dual Brush Pen on a Blending Pallet and then I used the mister on top of the scribble to make it a colorful little puddle and then I drip it on the paper. It's like watercolors but a lot less messy. I used pink and blue dual brush pens and also a little of Mister Huey's Blizzard Mist to add some shimmer.

 I embossed a Peachy Keen Stamps Face on Vellum and sewed around the cloud shape I made. I left a little space open to add some sequins on the inside and then I sewed it to close it. You may wonder how did I glued the vellum if you can't see the adhesive!! I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive! Which is one of the prizes you can win if you participate on this challenge!

I also sewed a bit on the bottom to mimic raindrops and the added some sequins with the Mono Aqua Liquid Glue, to glue the stars from May Arts I used the New Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive

For my second project I made a project life using the photo that inspired this challenge!  

Here is Miss Cloud again with the sequins and glued on to the card with the New Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive! I also did the watercolor splatter effect here with the Tombow Dual Brush Pen

 I made a confetti pocket!  

Here I glued a star with the New Tombow Xtreme Adhesive and I glued the bow I made with the Tombow Power Tabs.

Here I just wrote some journaling with my typewriter. I used the Tombow Mono Removable Adhesive (one of the prizes) to glue this card to a bigger paper while I typed.

Here I just used washi tape, stickers, enamel dots and a cut from my Silhouette. 

Okay to recap:
The theme is April Showers!
You have until  Monday April 7th at midnight to participate!
Remeber that voting starts on Tuesday April 8th so tell your friends to vote!
Winner will be announced on Wednesday April 9th!

Can't wait to see your creations!
Have Fun!

***TO LINK UP YOUR PROJECTS GO TO THE TOMBOW USA BLOG!!***

0 lovely comments: