Friday

Pretty Little Studio: Project Life

 Happy Wednesday! I’m Jennie and if you do Project Life, chances are you are a little behind too! When I say a little I mean my baby is 1 year old and in these photos she was 2 months. That’s okay I am getting ready for a major catch up! 


Right now I am loving the Baby Claire Line which goes great with Neapolitan! Too adorable and girly for me to resist! It’s also really easy because if you have the whole line everything matches so that means, less thinking! Not only I used journaling cards but I also used some 6×6 Paper Pads and they all worked great together!

To glue all the Wood Veneers I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Permanent.  




To glue that Wood Veneer Emoticon on the arrow I used a Tombow Power Tab.

Loving these cute Polaroids! 



Pretty Little Studio Products Used:
Others:
Freckled Fawn Wood Veneers
Freckled Fawn Arrow Paper Clips
Studio Calico Wood Stars
American Crafts Thickers
Homemade Enamel Dots
Pinkfresh Studio Washi Tape
Becky Higgins Date Stamp
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent
Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive
Tombow Power Tabs


0 lovely comments: