Friday

Tombow USA Blog Hop with Guest Designer Jen Goode

Hi and Welcome to the Tombow USA Blog Hop 
with Guest Designer Jen Goode!
You probably came from Melissa's Blog but if you happened to stumble across my blog to the Tombow USA Blog to start


This is my Project Life Spread for Week 41. 
It was a busy week so I had to add an insert.


To glue all the papers I used the Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent. All the papers are from Dear Lizzy.

The wooden buttons come with a foam dot on the back but since the button is bulky enough I take off the foam dot and I use the Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive




To glue the cork embellishments, the yellow and orange alphas I use the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.


To glue wood veneers I also use the


If you haven't typed your photos with a typewriter you should try it! I love how it looks! 



Here is the insert. 
I cut off one of the sides on a Design F Page Protector.

To make my collages I use the PicStitch App (I Phone). I also do my 3x4s with that app, that way I can use more photos on a spread.

Most of the embellishments and stamps from this spread are from Freckled Fawn.

Confetti pocket, of course.



I colored this 5 wood number from Studio Calico with the Tombow Dual Brush Pens.

The prize for this hop is the NEW Tombow Bright Dual Brush Pens! To be qualified please comment on all the designers projects.


15 lovely comments:

Lisa G. said...

Really great stuff!

Ava Gavloski said...

great project and tombow xtreme sure allows for a multitude of embellishments on your presentation

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful project, great use of your Tombow adhesives, lovely accents.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Clueless_Mama said...

You guys are amazing. Maybe I can become this creative if I win the pens:)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the little embellishments on the pages. this type of scrapbooking seems to much easier than doing full page layouts. If I scrapbooked - this would be my style. I'm a card maker.

Anonymous said...

This was a great (PL) surprise! I just started my own Project Life album. I really like your style & love your Week 41 entry. Week 41 looks like a lot of fun was had by all :)

Daniella said...

What an awesome page! You took so much time with each piece! Amazing!
xxDaniella

Denise Bryant said...

Love your fun PL Spread! Great pics and details to make it extra special!

Shari Czerwinski said...

great layouts :)

Waving My Wand said...

Wow, what a sweet layout and so much detail. Love Tombow Xtreme too.

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

love your blog

Rubeena I. said...

love your layouts!!!! very inspiring.

Liz O. said...

Awesome spreads Jennie! I did not know you could glue cork with the liquid mono! thanks for the many tips!
Have a wonderful day!

SewCalGal said...

Totally inspired. Love what you created. So vibrant.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Robin B. said...

Amazing pages! I love the way you used the embellishments, especially the confetti pocket. Thanks for sharing.