Sunday

Project Life Sunday: Week 51

Hi and Welcome to another Project Life Sunday! I am so happy to announce that I just finished the last page *on my second album* of 2014! I'll be sharing later this week! 

This week I'm just sharing one side of my layout. The other side is about the Christmas Party my daughter had at her school and I hate blurring faces (it looks creepy to me) so I decided not sharing that whole side.

All the alphas on this photo are from the Oh Deer Me Kit from Freckled Fawn! I used to be a kit hater but I LOVE my kits every month! I just saw the February Reveal! Swoon! 

The circle die is from Pinkfresh Studio! All the cards on this layout are from the Happy Core Kit, except the Currently card which is from Rukristin.


This is part of the other side of layout! 

I hope you enjoyed this week's short post!
Have a great week!

0 lovely comments: